Monday, September 22, 2008

Buka buka kenangan surat lamaran kerja

TO:
HRD


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking forward and I’m interested to joining in your company.

My name is Arif, I was born in Sragen - Indonesia , Februari 28th, 1982. I held a bachelor degree in IT, from Faculty of Computer science, Dian Nuswantoro Univercity, graduated in March, 2004.

I am hard worker, creative, good analytical skill, eager to learn, and fast learner. Furthermore, I have good interpersonal skills and can work as a team.

As the consideration, I send my curriculum vitae, degree photocopy, academic transcript, ID and photograph. I would glad to join in your company, and I am waiting for an interview to discuss my qualifications and your requirements at your convenience.

This is my application letter, Thank you for your kindness and attention.

Sincerely,

Arif

No comments: